Help Find A Cure
With the help and commitment of a wide range of supporters, JDRF has been able to make vital progress towards a cure. There is still more work to do and that is where you can help.
Make a donation
JDRF funds the best and most promising diabetes research here in Australia and around the world. Donations from people like you have enabled JDRF to invest over US$1.3 billion to support every major research breakthrough in the past 30 years.
- Donate - Make a one-off gift towards finding a cure for type 1 diabetes
- Regular Giving - Provide the long term support that is needed to advance the best medical research.
- Bequests - Make the ultimate commitment to finding a cure by naming JDRF in your estate.
Get involved with our fundraising events
JDRF holds a range of state and national fundraising events to help raise funds to invest in research to find a cure for type 1 diabetes. These events are an opportunity for the type 1 diabetes community and our many JDRF supporters to make a difference in the search for a cure. You can view some of photos from previous events in our photo album here.
- Walk to Cure Diabetes - Is an opportunity for all members of the community to get together and raise funds through walks held all over Australia.
- Ride to Cure Diabetes- Allows riders to challenge themselves to a ride through South Australia's Barossa Valley and challenge diabetes with a great group of friends.
- Jump to Cure Diabetes - Held across Australia, it's the ultimate challenge for you and type 1 diabetes.
- Gala Balls - Celebrate the contribution of the community to type 1 diabetes research.
- Jelly Baby Month - Supports type 1 diabetes research by selling Jelly Baby merchandise and confectionery through supermarkets, schools and community groups.
- Team Cure Diabetes - Create your own fundraising event or participate in an existing event to help us find a cure for type 1 diabetes. Not sure where to start? Check out our fundraising toolkit!