with something for everyone, you can make a difference today
JDRF's supporters make a difference by getting involved with our fun variety of fundraising events - that all contribute to research to cure, treat and prevent type 1 diabetes.
- JDRF Galas - Join an exceptional night of fun where you can really make a difference to type 1 diabetes research.
- Jump to Cure Diabetes - A tandem skydive, it's the easiest way to experience the thrill of jumping out of a plane, while you make a big difference to JDRF and medical research.
- Type 1 Fun Run - a JDRF fundraiser that’s about Kids Helping Kids. Join the growing list of schools that are part of the effort to cure, treat and prevent T1D. JDRF has teamed up with the adidas School Fun-Run to create a simple way to share a day with your school. Find out more.
- Create Your Own Fundraiser - Feeling creative, and have a great idea for raising funds for type 1 diabetes research? You can create your own fundraiser with a personalised fundraising page.
- Team Cure Diabetes - Participate in a fitness event to help us find a cure for type 1 diabetes.
- JDRF One Walk - JDRF One Walk is the largest type 1 diabetes event in the world. Each year, it brings those affected by T1D together with friends, family, coworkers and their local communities.
- Host A Walk - In regional centres and smaller towns, passionate volunteers organise local Walks to bring T1D awareness and fundraising to people across Australia. Could you host your own JDRF One Walk?
- JDRF One Ride - Challenge yourself cycling through the stunning Barossa Valley, SA in January on one of three professionally run courses of 35, 80 or 160km.