Whether you’ve just been diagnosed or have been living with type 1 diabetes for many years, this guide will be a useful reference to help you keep on track and suggest ideas for how to get the most out of life with type 1 diabetes.
Straight to the Point is a definitive guide to life with type 1 diabetes as an adult. Written by adults with type 1 diabetes and health care professionals, it contains practical advice on day-to-day life with type 1 diabetes.
- Struggling to come to terms with a recent diagnosis?
- Needing a refresher on carb-counting?
- Needing to know how to manage hypos?
- Reaching an age where you’re starting to drink alcohol after a childhood of type 1 diabetes?
- Taking your first overseas trip since diagnosis?
- Wanting to find out what diabetes technology can do for you?
- Feeling down, or experiencing diabetes ‘burn out’?
Straight to the Point can help answer all those questions and more.
Want to see some snippets of what Straight to the Point provides?
Download the digital Straight to the Point today